I have a question. Why do Vegans, and some Vegetarians, eat things that are designed to taste like animals? Really...this is a bit of a drastic metaphor, but is that not akin to a pedophile watching animated kiddie porn? No one is getting hurt, and the satisfaction is not exactly the same...but they are willing to deal with it.
If you are truly concerned about the little creatures...eat veggie or vegan...purely. A soyburger shaped and flavored like McRib is a fucking joke to me...If you are claiming animal love.
I happen to know that the Garden Veggie Patties (which so happen to taste like Vegetables) are freakin delicious.
I have gone back and forth between my animal issues and my insight is this: I know we are supposed to eat them because they eat us. Even your cute little kitty cat will feast on your eyeballs and nose-smeller when you die if left unattended for a few days. Personally, I am sticking to raw foods and seafood as much as possible with the new year. I have been for a long time but this is just a gateway for me, I tend to be ritualistic and New Years are important to me.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Poser Vegan Veggiekins...u do not fool me:)
Posted by AmberChristina at 8:37 PM
Labels: animal rights, vegan, vegetarian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment